When quality and style matter.
Welcome to ILS.
Welcome to ILS, Intelligent Lectern Systems, your premier source for lectern and e-podium solutions. We have a wide range of touch screen intelligent lecterns for sale, for use in boardroom, classroom, university and at events.
Choose ILS - when quality and style matter.
We will be at Infocomm 2018 , June 6-8 2018 in Las Vegas. ILS will be at booth N1940
You can register for a free entrance pass with our invitation code INT150 .
AwardsMKB top 100 innovative businesses
Our ILS intelligent lectern family:
All our lecterns and epodiums are stylishly designed and solidly built from high quality materials
- solid aluminum 4 - 6 mm thick is applied for durability with style, designed to last as long as the room it is in, virtually impossible to make a dent
- instrumental in user comfort is our generous adjustable height control in all new lecterns
- lecterns and e-podiums allow seated use and meet ADA, DDA compliance regulation
- our lectern systems offer finger touch and/or interactive pen control
- find some of the most advanced technologies applied in our lecterns ¹)
- apart from the most compact classroom system we use high resolution monitors in the 22" category and up for main interactive display
- the SpeakersCorner teaching lecterns come at your choice with your choice components for highest level of control and integration flexibility
- the Synergy family of presenter lecterns offers a standard platform with rapid exchangeable technology or simple lectern surfaces, with optionally integrated touch control systems and audio integration and your choice of pedestal
- upgrade modules are available or planned to keep your system current for years and decades to come
- ILS strives for lowest cost of ownership in any lectern you invest in
1) such as the 31” single glass sheet of the ILS22 that controls monitor, keyboard, room controls, i/o, relays, annotation, mouse and more with full plug and play multi touch.
Do you have a meeting, presentation, training, seminar or conference?
All our lecterns are very user-friendly and feature large embedded touch screens. Several lecterns come with a choice of flexible options for audio and system control. Our intelligent presenter lecterns will allow you to run professionally organized events with seamless transitions from one speaker to the other. We have eliminated all distractions so your audience will retain what is being said much better.
You can even schedule your whole event in advance - including setting the allotted time per speaker, and queueing up all presentations - to ensure that speakers or scheduled meetings do not exceed their allotted time. Improve your meeting productivity with sho-Q2020!
Our intelligent teaching lecterns pair reliability and looks with modularity and ease of integration. You can integrate any modern tool needed in education, for example: multiple displays, annotation device, document camera, recording and conferencing equipment and software, and include extensive media -, system - and room control. All our systems offer options for automated set up for control systems, secure access and locking, remote assistance capabilities with sho-Q2020 presentation & annotation software included.
We are happy to advise you on the intelligent lectern or intelligent e-podium that best suits your needs, and allow you to turn your presentations into professionally run events. ILS has dealer partners around the world to help you integrate ILS solutions and assure your implementation is optimized and complete from day one.
Sho-Q2020 Presenter software suite is specially written for touch screen lecterns. You can queue multiple presentations in advance for your event - whether they are Powerpoints, PDF’s or Web-based - within a few minutes. You can increase interactivity, and merge any document, webpage, interactive whiteboard sheet or a screenshot from the document camera directly into their presentation. You can also annotate on any slide, and your annotations are automatically saved for re-use.
The presenter can control all slideshow functions with one touch of their finger, has easy control over animations and has full annotation support on any slide or page from any source, directly from the lectern monitor. The presenter can preview their notes and slides (previous slide, current slide and next slide) to effortlessly keep their train of thought.
ILS software offers centralized assistance productivity, allows you to take over lectern functions remotely to assist presenters and teachers with some of the integrated lectern solutions; and automate the setup of complex control system configurations. For Windows and Android tablets we have various solutions, such as Walk-about with sho-Q to seamlessly switch between the lectern and a Windows Surface tablet, or get a Teleprompter, Presentation Timer or Control system right in front of you. read more
ILS Latest News
- ILS launches new Navigator Lectern Family [read more]
- ILS launches ILS503 switcher [read more]
- ILS launches sho-Q2020 [read more]
- ILS presents Synergy IM [read more]
- ILS 10 year anniversary [read more]
- ILS at UAEU in Al-Ain [read more]
- ILS announces new Synergy Lectern system. [read more]
- ILS reports back from ISE 2015.[read more]